Would you be quickerbybike?


Quickerbybike.com is a campaign to promote cycling to non-cyclists
& decent cycling to existing cyclists.

If you commute to work or school but not by bike,
would you consider switching?

It's probably quicker, healthier, more friendly, more independent, cheaper, quieter & brighter.

If you already ride, would you promote cycling via your shorts?

If you ride like a bit of a wally, running red lights & annoying other road users,

would you wear the shorts and ride decently?


Friday 24 December 2010

Alas, the kit has not arrived.

Hey ho.  It's hardly shorts weather anyway.

But I'm very sorry you lot.  You've all waited very patiently having paid your money weeks and weeks ago.  It's not great.  Sorry.  Let's hope it turns up promptly after Christmas so I can get it out to you.

In the meantime, here's the best e-card I got.  I don't think Howies are saints but I think they're at least in the right direction and I know for sure I'd look a lot worse if they didn't make clothes.

Merry Christmas all.

No comments: