Would you be quickerbybike?


Quickerbybike.com is a campaign to promote cycling to non-cyclists
& decent cycling to existing cyclists.

If you commute to work or school but not by bike,
would you consider switching?

It's probably quicker, healthier, more friendly, more independent, cheaper, quieter & brighter.

If you already ride, would you promote cycling via your shorts?

If you ride like a bit of a wally, running red lights & annoying other road users,

would you wear the shorts and ride decently?


Wednesday 17 November 2010

Kit update

Hello patient kit people.

Here's the latest.

The baggy shorts arrived from Endura this afternoon and they are already with Bigstitch to have the logos embriodered. I'm not very good at the jumping-up-and-down "I have important customers waiting" thing, so they'll do them a.s.a.p but they won't stress. Seven to ten days. I hope that I'll be picking them up and sending them off to you on Friday next week.

If you haven't given me your address yet, please stick it in an email.

The lycra kit is in production. Due here on 10th December. I'm still hoping it will arrive sooner but with no basis in logic since I have been given a delivery date.

Endura very helpfully prepared an alternative colour sample for the shorts that was a bit darker and less shiny than the last batch. They're going ahead with this option. Looks much better.

Thanks for your patience. As soon as I've got it, I'll get it out to you all.

No comments: