Would you be quickerbybike?


Quickerbybike.com is a campaign to promote cycling to non-cyclists
& decent cycling to existing cyclists.

If you commute to work or school but not by bike,
would you consider switching?

It's probably quicker, healthier, more friendly, more independent, cheaper, quieter & brighter.

If you already ride, would you promote cycling via your shorts?

If you ride like a bit of a wally, running red lights & annoying other road users,

would you wear the shorts and ride decently?


Thursday 7 October 2010

New quickerbybike.com kit order.

I'm ordering more quickerbybike.com kit.

But I'm doing it to order because otherwise it just won't happen.

So if you're keen , please email me with what you want and pay me. Stuff will follow a few weeks later.

Kit is all from Endura. Lycra is their team kit, baggies are Singletrack, embroidered with the quickerbybike.com logo.

Lycra Road Jersey (short sleeve, short zip) (xs, s, m, l) £35
Lycra bib shorts (s, m, l, xl) £40
Lycra bib shorts (girl specific) (xs, s, m, l) £40
Shorts (girls only - no bib) (xs, s, m, l) £36
Men's Singletrack short. (s, m, l, xl) £30
Women's Singletrack short. (xs, s, m, l) £30

Lycra prices above are just the Endura Team Kit prices - I'll pay the postage. Prices for baggies are: trade price + embroidery, plus postage.

Scroll down the blog for pictures of the kit. Visit http://www.endura.co.uk/ for any technical or sizing information on the kit.

So if you're after some kit, please email me and let me know what you want. I'll give you the bank details and you can pay me when you order, then you'll just have to bloody wait!

Martin

No comments: